Sunday, December 09, 2007

Color me dope



On the week of turkey day, I had a series of unfortunately fortunate events. First, I dropped like $110 diggin with my buddy Options (who moved to Japan a little over a year ago, but visits us simpletons every now and then). Even though I didn't really think it was bad at the time, it really was. I got some dope shit, but I also got some shit. The worst part about it was that I didn't get paid at a gig in full that Saturday, then I had bills due the next week, then one of my roommates didn't pay their portion on-time--in order to keep my credit intact I had to pay the difference (keeping in mind that I'm like a second away from broke at this point--I didn't really wanna dip into the savings).

Needless to say, I wanted to pull my hair out--but, sadly, I have no hair to pull.

Hehehe...crazy right? Not really, some people got it worse than I do. Ehh...I survived.

Anyway, the FCS project is coming along really nicely. We've recorded 11 songs or so in the three weeks we've been in the studio. I won't go as far to say that we're ahead of schedule. What I will say is that we're going at a damn good pace.

thats all for now...i posted this late as hell so you're just gonna have to like it.

one

No comments: